Select Finance Group : Legal Privacy Statement
WEB PRIVACY STATEMENT
If you have any queries or wish to discuss any matters relating to the processing of your personal data on this website or any other data protection issues, please email email@example.com or alternatively write to Select Finance Group, 60 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2.
We retain two types of information from visitors to our site:
Non Personal Data
You can visit the Select Finance Group website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information, including your email address. In this case, our web servers may collect the name of the domain you used to access the Internet (such as eircom.net) and the web site you came from and visit next. This information is used by us and our business partners to measure the number of visits, average time spent, page views, and other statistics about visitors to our web site in general. We may also use this data to monitor site performance and to make the site easier and more convenient to use.
There are times when we may ask you for information about yourself to assist us in meeting your various needs and this information is only collected if you voluntarily submit it to us. This information may be used for the purpose of:
- Providing you with services you have requested
- To contact you if required in connection with your enquiry
- To keep you up to date with any services or products offered by Select Finance Group that may be of interest to you unless you have chosen not to receive such information from us.
To keep you up to date with any services or products offered by Select Finance Group that may be of interest to you unless you have chosen not to receive such information from us.
Please also note that telephone calls to Select Finance Group may be recorded for security purposes and monitored as part of our quality control procedures.
Purposes for which we use information about you
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use the Services; and/or
- To personalise aspects of our overall service to you; and/or
- To communicate with you; and/or
- To use for future marketing by us, our third party providers and our affiliated companies
- To process a transaction between you and third party and or our affiliated companies.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Please be aware that once you use our Services, you will be regarded as having given your consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
- Third Party providers and/or our affiliated companies, for the purposes of fulfilling your requests as well as offering you other products and services that may be of interest to you and for future marketing;
- Disclosing your Personal Data if we believe in good faith that we are required to disclose it in order to comply with any applicable law, a summons, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other valid process.
Sale of Business
Occasionally, we will send you e-mail communications with information, which may be useful to you, including information about our products and services or about offerings from affiliates or third parties. When you first provide us with your e-mail address, you will be given the option of not receiving any such e-mail or other marketing contacts if you choose. We will include instructions in our e-mail messages on how to unsubscribe if you later decide you do not want to receive any future e-mails or other marketing contacts.
Updating Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts, 1988 and 2003 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any such data subject requests may be subject to the prescribed fee. An access request should be in writing, accompanied by a fee of €6.35 and a form of identification must be provided, e.g . Copy of Passport, Driver`s Licence.
You can ask us at any time to stop or change the methods by which we may send you marketing materials. This can be done free of charge by writing to us at Select Finance Group, 60 Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2 or by emailing us at yourmortgagematters.ie.